Monday, October 24, 2011

Mama Cass + Cassie = a whole lotta Cass



Monday mornings make me sad. Especially if I have procrastinated my homework all weekend long {always}

I think Mama Cass and I must be soul mates
[probably because we share a name and an unhealthy desire to eat. . .a lot]
No judgment here because I myself am an ex-heifer but if we are what we eat that lady shoulda eaten a skinny person. Although being chubby sorta worked for her, she was ya know rich, and talented, and famous. Some people have all the luck!

This is for you Mama Cass *clears throat* 
{Pretend I am singing loudly wearing my plaid pj pants and using my limegreen brush as a microphone}

. . .not that I would ever do that. . .

"Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way. . .Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time"

That having been said me, my pj pants, my bowl of dry fruit loops [which I eat like popcorn], and the bag of Sweet & Spicy trail mix are gonna attack my history homework like it owes us money.  Once we've beaten it within an inch of it's life we plan to dominate my English essay which is to be read in peer groups 

*that's fancy for having to strut your literary stuff to a bunch of bratty 20-something-year-olds who think they are better then you*

too bad for them that they don't know about the fact that I could pop out an essay in 20 minutes that would eat their essays for breakfast. The reason I don't talk much in class is because I am too busy ignoring all the dumb things that they are saying, NOT because I don't know the answer. . .duh.

Also take note that I am planning on eating something with the word "spicy" in the title. Yeah! That's happening! And this coming from a girl who thinks pepper is too hot. Bam. 

Truthfully I put my mouth through the torture of eating that stuff solely for the toffee covered peanuts. 
Yes, they are that good.

Monday-Hater Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment