Thursday, October 6, 2011

Modest is Hottest

 
"I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder. - Emma Watson

May I just say, "Holy WoW I am loving me some Emma Watson?!!!"  

I am not gonna lie, if Emma Watson was a LDS male returned missionary I would totally marry her. Alas she is not! Consequently I will just adore her for the beautiful example that she is!

It is so much fun to be modest!! <----weird statement, I know. But, think about it? When 'sexy' girls wear their ultra-skimpy, low-cut, skin-tight attire they are in constant need of adjusting. Pulling this down, tucking that in, shimmying instead of walking, and for what? To catch the eye of some complete stranger of the opposite sex? That is A LOT of work just so someone random can look at you like an object instead of a person. . . Fun = putting on an outfit that fits and makes you feel fresh and lovely, no adjustments necessary!

Boys may find the 'sexy' girls alluring from afar, but if they look close it's not so cute. It is like the clothes are trying to consume their wearers. If you have to fight with your outfit to get it on OR keep it on. . .I'd say it's not worth it!

Speaking of worth that is what it is REALLY about, your self-worth. Love yourself. For a girl who loves herself and shows it in her appearance and mannerisms will always be hotter then those who don't. 

"Be your own kind of beautiful" 

Modest Hottie Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment