Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Belated Birthday-ness

I fail. You wanna know why? I will tell you! 
On October 27th which was exactly 12 days ago my middle oldest brother (confusing, no?) had a birthday. It is true. He turned 1 year older and wiser too. But did I write him a little diddy? Nope. 

I have an excuse. I know we all love excuses 
[at least we like to compare them to butts and other random body parts]

Mine is actually awesome. My excuse, not my butt. . .well. . .they are both awesome. 
Anyways here it goes: Katie had her baby!!! On Spencer's Birthday!! I know what you are thinking, Katie's babies should really be more original. I mean Bella was born on Jade's birthday and now Naomi on Spence's. 

So although I would have loved to sit in front of my computer working up a literary masterpiece all about my brothers awesomeness I was otherwise detained.
I also had to skip a dentist appointment *shucks* <---not sad at all about that!

So here it is, the masterpiece I mean. . . 

Dear Big Brother,
 I feel sad for all the people who do not know you. They are missing out. You are strong, smart, clever, funny, important, patient, giving, talented and so much more. I feel lucky to have you for my forever friend. I try to emulate you and follow your great example. 
I am proud of you. Of all that you have overcome and accomplished. 
You = amazing. 
I know you are shaking your head right now, you probably don't believe me. You should know that I am not the only one who feels this way. I am certain that you are unaware of how incredible you are. That makes you all the more special. I love you. Forever. 
Love, Little Sister  

 Must I always be the transparent ghost like one??? Stupid tan people.
 Look at that stud!

My brother is the best brother. Be jealous.

Happy-Birthday-to-Spen Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment