Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ginger Lumberjack

The love of sisters is beyond measure, there is no such thing as "too hard", "too gross", or "too much information" with sisters if there is a will (in this case a razor) there is a way. 

Katie is the baby of the family, she is also preggo (which means she's HAVING a baby), and being the pregnant baby that she is when she expressed concern over her extremely long leg hair Kel and I decided to become Ginger Lumberjacks. Translation: Katie is a redhead = red leg hair = ginger
Katie can't breath when she bends over (apparently this is a common side effect of pregnancy) so her leg hair was much longer then any females leg hair EVER should be, it reminded me of a forest. One that must be chopped down = lumberjack.    

So we sat Kate down on a lovely stool right outside of the bathtub, lathered up her legs, and started choppin'
It didn't take long at all for us to correct the situation. We dried Kate's legs and then rubbed some yummy lotion on them. Yay for soft, silky legs!

Lessons Learned:
*Having sisters is one of God's greatest gifts to me
*Two razors is better then one
*When I get pregnant I am purposefully not shaving just so Kel and Kate will have to pamper me

Ginger Lumberjack Over and Out

2 comments:

  1. Cah-UTE! I LOVE sister love! I've got one of my own and totes understand :) hehe (PS-Want to win a pair of Cents of Style shoes of your choice? Enter on my blog today: www.rubygirlblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good sisters! I totally understand where Katie is at. I told Matt that last Thursday was the last time I painted my own toenails, that he needed to help next time. Now I just have to figure out shaving the legs too...

    I love your blog! You're awesome...

    ReplyDelete