Thursday, July 7, 2011

I think I love my hip bones. . .

So most people have them, old people break them, and chubbsters (like myself) normally can't find them. . .Any guesses as to what "them" is referring to? HIP BONES!! Oh yes, that's right. I would just like to take a moment to tell all those skinny people out there that they need to treat their hip bones right, don't take your hips for granted people!! 

Shakira knows what I'm talking about! She knows that the "hips don't lie" also she knows that she's on tonight and she's starting to feel ya boy. . .but that is neither here nor there. 

I have spent the majority of my life completely ignoring this beautiful bone but now that I have unburied this body part from the masses of excess fat I simply will not let them go!


 I would like to thank Brutis (My BOWFLEX) and Francis (My Stationary Bike) for this new development. If it weren't for you two terrible machines I may never have found these lovely things :)

Ex-Heifer Over and Out


No comments:

Post a Comment