Monday, November 14, 2011

Its been awhile. . .

Okay kids, raise your hand if you miss my posts...
Anyone? Anyone at all...
This is a safe place, you can admit that you love my random tidbits.
Fine. Jerks. I will chose to rise above your harshness and keep on writing. I am hardcore that way. 

Do you remember Gigi in He's Just Not That Into You? That one scene where she stayed up all night and comes into the office with macaroni in her hair and looking like a garbage truck threw-up on her? 

 That is how I have been feeling for the past 9 days.

Just, ya know. . .minus the whole looking like a holy-pile-of-sexy-amazingness even though she is suppose to look like a hot mess. Also why are her friends so pretty? It is annoying. 

My sister had her baby.

This is Naomi. Talk about perfection! Also I made that headband *smiles gloatingly* 

I am having a randomness melt-down.

On my mind at this very moment:

*I wish I had shampoo that smelled like grapefruits

*I swear my heater is blowing out cold air

*I want to own an elf who would lay out my clothes while I sleep and make me matching shoes for each outfit

*If I claimed Naomi as my own, do you think Katie would mind?

*My Stress Management class causes me stress, how messed up is that?

*I wonder if Sacajawea talked crap about Lewis and Clark in her own language like the ladies at the nail salon do when I go get a manicure. . .

*I got my flirt back, apparently

*I really want a snuggie

*I wonder if hunters can watch Bambi with a clear conscious?

I think I need a nap. 

Gigi-Wanna-Be Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment