Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Like to Win

Please tell me that I am not the only one who sits in their room and listens to the same song on repeat for hours on end? At this point: yes I love the song, and yes hearing it over and over is calming and what not, but basically I just want to win the competition I made up that is between me and the iTunes counter. . .I want this song to have the most plays. I am on 28 only have to make it to 41 to win.

Is there a prize for winning, you ask? Nope. Who loses in the event of my victory, you wonder? 
Nobody. . .I am playing against an inanimate object for Pete's sake. 
{that reminds me. . .who the heck is Pete and why exactly to we care about his sake?} 

This is the face of a winner :)

 Speaking of weird-makes-no-dang-sense games I play. . .


Did I ever tell you about the one that happens every time I swipe my debit card?
I hope you realize that question was purely out of courtesy, I of course am here when I write these little do-bops so I know for a fact that I have not told you this.

Anywho each time I purchase something with my card I wait with baited breath to see if it will be approved. This is absolute nonsense when you consider the following reasons:

~I'm a crazy who balances their checkbook 3 or more times a week.

~I would NEVER buy something if I were unsure if there was enough money in the bank.

AND

~I am independently wealthy. Money isn't an issue for me.

BAHAahahahaAHAHAahahaAHhahaha

^ That is a big fatty lie. Like no joke that lie needs to go on a diet fo sho. 

Really though each time my card is "approved" I say, "Winner!!" with gusto. Out loud. Even when I am all alone. I have confused many a cashier <---when that happens I give myself extra points.

My lie is not the only heifer in the room, let me just tell ya. 
This is the part of the program where I admit that I have been slacking on the exercise lately. Admitting this tastes like vinegar. Or pure vanilla extract, just cause it smells like heaven does NOT mean you should taste it, just sayin'. Now that all 4 people who read this know about my lazy, lard-butt, lack of motivation I should be able to sufficiently guilt trip myself into getting up tomorrow and takin' on good ol' Jillian. 

I am planning on screaming winner all up in Jillian's face not gonna lie.

Winner-of-the-lazy-variety Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment