Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let's Talk About Love!

 
I found this picture at Pinterest.com and being the Cassie that I am I jumped up, grabbed some paint, a paper plate to pour it on, and a sponge brush. This is the result: 
 
 
A cobalt blue heart painted haphazardly on my wall. I don't know about you but I am in love with this heart. Isn't LOVE what it's all about? I personally have lots of loves. Baby loves, mommy loves, sister loves, best friend Boy loves, church loves, brother loves, and the list could go on. However there is still one love that I am waiting to meet. I have no idea who he is but I promise he is awesome. 

So if a huge bright blue heart on my wall helps me to keep the faith while I wait for "The Love" then so be it!! Perks of livin' in a fort people, random blue hearts actually improve the way the room looks! Who knew right?

Waitin'-on-Love Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment