Sunday, August 7, 2011

South Carolina-eeness

This is Loki, she's cute and perfect and has razor sharp teeth so proceed with cation.
This is my "Holy Hell My Camera Is Fixed" face. Thanks to Spence and a rather cold can of compressed air.

It's so hot in South Carolina that when you take a digital camera from the lovely AC out into the sweaty sticky yuck of the air it gets all fuzzy and fogged up...yep true story.
 
Spence with the perfect pooch.
Loki has a bit of a problem. She likes to eat my hair. Don't worry we are looking into Hair Eaters Anonymous.
Love this stinkin' dog!!
BEACH!! Which is why I came to this place . .and the brother. . .and his girl
They aren't possessed, their faces just look like that. . .judge much?
. . .and the award for Most Attractive Family goes to. . .drum roll please. . . *long pause* "Anyone but these ugly beasts!"

Found this little buddy while walking on the beach, his name is Frank. He asked to be part of our family, we told him he wasn't pretty enough. We have standards, that's all.

I know this may not look like the best proof of our standards seeing as I look like a molting fish who has been out of water much too long, however I just got done working out. Que Fergie song: "I be up in the gym, just workin' on  my fitness."

May I just say, "I put them boys on rock, rock.  And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got."
Vacationer Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment